Tuesday, December 18, 2012
- Name: Anna Reyner
- Location: Los Angeles, California
Anna Reyner is a nationally recognized arts advocate who is dedicated to helping people get in touch with their own creativity. Anna has conducted over 500 national and international hands-on art workshops and is a registered art therapist and licensed marriage and family therapist. She received her MA in Art Therapy from the University of Louisville and her BA in Art and Psychology from Ohio Wesleyan. Anna is the Director of Training for Discount School Supply and maintains an active art studio in Los Angeles where she lives with her husband and two children.
Email Anna at: email@example.com
And learn more about the workshops Anna offers!
Art & Literacy Handouts
- Theme Guide to Children's Art
- Art, Literacy & Learning - PAGE 1
- Art, Literacy & Learning - PAGE 2
- How Art Helps Children Grow - PAGE 1
- How Art Helps Children Grow - PAGE 2
- How Art Impacts Learning
NAEYC Handouts 2010
- Fun and Affordable Holiday Art Ideas
- Welcome Back! Let’s Start with Art
- Collaborative Art & Inspiration
- Gelatin Giggles for Summer Fun!
- How to Jump Start Summer Creativity
- The Messy Art Studio
- I Love, Love, Love COLOR!
- Enchantment Boxes
- "Shrink Art" for Valentine's Day
- The Fine Art of Scribbling