Quilt Finishing Tips
If you liked the Button Up Fabric Quilt squares recently posted (see January 12th post below), you'll enjoy these tips I discovered while assemblying this Baby Naming Quilt.
1) Lay decorated fabric squares upside down on a flat table.
2) Button up all squares so they lay flat.
3) Place tiny dab of white glue on each button loop to secure button closure. Dry.
4) Hang from inexpensive drapery rod with drapery clip rings.
5) Optional: Tie bows between squares using narrow ribbon.
5) Enjoy your collaborative art!